Monday, October 15, 2012

I just want to feel okay again.

I've been off my meds for a few days and you can definitely tell now. I feel so sluggish. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep. Of course, this feeling could also be from the fact that I didn't sleep until almost 2 this morning...blech. And now I've got Taylor Swift stuck in my head.
Oh well, at least it's a good song to have stuck in my head. Although, it seems like there's lots of stuff stuck in my head in general right about now...I have so many swimming thoughts and voices and it seems likes everything is slowly bundling up and nothing makes any sense anymore and I just can't take it anymore. You know that sound something makes in a movie, when a person is going crazy and then the whole screen  is just spinning and it seems like everything's gone into hyperdrive? That's basically what my brain is doing right about now. And I'm worried that when it stops is when I'm gonna be screaming out at the top of my lungs right in the middle of the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment